Senior Software DeveloperFull time
- We are looking for a sharp, dedicated, and ambitious senior web developer to help us build responsive custom websites, most often using CMS platforms, and incorporating some of the newest technology and functionality. The successful candidate must possess strong technical development, communication, organization, and problem-solving skills, and must exhibit exceptional follow-through and attention to detail. You must be self-motivated and understand our shared vision and execute accordingly. You will be involved from beginning to end — from strategic conception to delivery to client. We move quickly and want your opinion and feedback.
- Your duties will include helping to design the user experience, participating in critiques, web production, and modifying work to incorporate internal and external feedback. And like everyone else on our team, you should be constantly willing to learn new things and use the best tools for the job
Junior Software DeveloperFull time
- We are looking for talented, ambitious junior web developer Project who undertakes development and unit testing of straightforward or low complexity components. The main responsibility is to follow low-level designs, supported by colleagues and team leaders. May assist in any other aspect of the project life-cycle under supervision. Will still be developing technical and team working skills. May assist in requirement gathering under supervision. Assist in the testing of technical solutions Understand standard systems of life-cycle processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Develops technical knowledge and awareness of those technical areas in which requested to test. To prepare test cases, execute tests, reports of defects, and preparation of test reports.
- Accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work. Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all time Learning new testing related technologies and providing support in implementation in various projects as and when needed. Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set standards
Mobile Application DeveloperFull time
- We are looking for Highly motivated individuals with a pleasant personality, Communication, and good organizational skills to work on applications for mobile devices on Android operating systems. Should Process In-depth competency in programming knowledge of Mobile Applications on Android Platform and should be Strong in developing Native and Hybrid mobile applications as per Android Standards.Experience in Payment Gateway & third party integration like PayPal, experienced in releasing applications in App Store / Play Market. Independently drive the design and development of Android Application Project. Experienced with Device Testing – Application, Network, Performance.
- Skills : Java, Google Maps, XML, JSON, SQL Lite, HTML, Javascrip, Android SDK
Content WriterFull time
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team, One who is creative and can think out of the box. Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately are essentials. The main job duties involve researching, writing and organizing ideas Writing/developing creative campaigns. Proofread and edit content before publication. Promote content on social media & identify customer’s needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topic.